Nuffnang

Monday, October 18, 2010


first day of schoooool!!!!
gratz t me fr not being late, but punctual! i know it's th first time, first day of school 'm punctual.
thanks t daddy fr fetching me ofc, (:

like i say, i onl know a handful of ppl. :/ ekin, xiaoyuan and wanyan.
th rest, i dont know who are they......... was a not-bad class, as there's no irritatings one, i supposed.
but i got seperated from my girls ): ): ): that's th most major sadness afterall. but i still hv them fr lectures and gsm (:
i still rmbr ekin saying, "we're th onl one stuck in m3, while th rest in other class tgt". totally lol @ this.

lunch break tmr and thurs w my girls! ^^ that's th 2 days i can hv lunch w them,
when it use t be MONDAY-FRIDAY on yr 1, and 3-4 days fr sem1. now? 2 days.
pathetic or what? ): and i heard from th rest, we're th onl course that kept changing class/classmates. zzzzz

hafta buy lect notes and textbk tmr, as i think tmr is th onl day i can lug everything home. guess i wld get my parents t fetch me home instead. WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! ;)
wed needa rush home early, might meeting up t get my albums, and thurs, aileen's bday cele,
and friday, might be meeting my secsch girls fr dinner. WHERE GOT TIME SIAL?!?!?!?!?!

4 more days, and SHINee w th rest of th kpop group landing @ SG! :D
sissie willingly accepted th fact that she needa help me t film down SHINee's performance, when momma reminded her again tdy!
and i wonder if they'll be dancing/performing, as Jjong is injured last week @ indo. :/


and 'm so glad that SHINee's Hello was top in th K-POP chart in jus 2 weeks.
and they've won in Inkigayo and Mutizen award ytd!!!!! MAD HAPPY (Y)

till then............. will blog again sooon.