Nuffnang

Sunday, October 17, 2010


SHINee @ Music Core tdy, it's weird seeing them not dancing.
Cos jjong's ankle was injured back in Indonesia. ):


surprisingly, i recv a email from th web admin saying th Hello album hv arrived, which i thought it's delayed.
yes, it's delayed by onl a day -.-

i needa head over t Khatib fr th mass meetup, which i really dread. cos it's all about MRT again.
i srsly hate taking trains, 'm so dependent on my parents fetching me around, and taking buses.
taking trains is certainly a chore t me. if i wld choose, i wld take 854 back home instead of taking train, but i cant. as i needa go over t Sgoon, t meet another person fr my A.MI.GO album.
it's all just coincidence, that she always arranged meetup when i need t do sth else, so 've no choice,
but t go over t Sgoon after Khatib's meetup. zzzzzz

and another bad news is that i think i wld dread going t school fr this coming semester, which starts on Monday.
into a new class, which i nearly knew nobody at all. :/ maybe onl a handful, which can be counted by 5 fingers.
i don't wanna be a emo kid fr th new semester.
hafta tahan fr 4mths before th sem ends...............

last day of holiday tmr, and 'm going t work full shift. alrdy plan finish what shall i do if there's no customer.
've prepared tidbits which my parents hv replenish @ home, and planning t bring my btt bk and lkh's novel along t read.

less than 2 weeks, 'll be taking my btt alrdy, i didnt really study, and 'm afraid that 'll flunk.
alot ppl told me it's common sense, and if u've studied, u wont fail at all........ i dontknow if it's true,
but 'm gonna depend on my etrial on 28th oct.
i hafta pass all my theory test, as 've no much moneh left t spare t retake or whatever.

and also, hv been staring at my clothes few days ago, and i dontknow how t dispose those that 'm not wearing anym.
it jus like as if 've lost interest in them suddenly......... but i still continue online shopped no matter what.
baby have been giving me support on controlling my expenses, i failed sometimes, cos when u saw sth you like, it's like telling u, 'BRING ME HOME, MOMMA!'.

'm into another online website that provide really cheap deals, hv been browsing th website fr th pass 3-4 days,
and 've alrdy 4-5 items in my cart. booooooo!!!! another spend money matter.

arghhhhhhhhhhhh! there's so many things t juggle and control. it's so frustrating!!!!!!


till then....................... 'll blog again soon, needa head off t sleep soon i guess. (: