Nuffnang

Friday, October 8, 2010

hello yo, 'm back once again! :D hv not been blogging fr th past few days. 3 or 4 days i think? (:
nothing really much happen, nothing huge happen either. boring life.........................................

tuesday, went out t collect both my SHINee albums - Lucifer Ver A and Romeo, and it cost me like 40bux.
but i think it's worth it, since it been really long i admire an idol, or idol group etc.



th last one i admire/supported is like 5566? that's it, no more!!!!
like i said in twitter, last time i supported 5566 so much,
all th albums + concert albums are bought by momma, she sponsored everything, and now,
i supported SHINee, i bought everything by my own, cos 've grown up, and know how t use my own moneh. heh heh heh!
but baby also being nice, wanna buy lucifer album fr me, but i stopped him.
cos i didnt wanna buy straight from sg stores, as online offer at a much cheaper price! (: yay!

but 'm also being nice t baby, hv ordered a iphone case online fr baby as well, jus that it didnt reach on time,
before he left fr msia, zzzzz.

hmm, my A.MI.GO album reaching sg soon alrdy, this coming sunday, if without delaying. wahahahah! :D
and also 've found one Jonghyun GIF online, mad nice! (L)
actually 've found alot, but i wanna post Jjong's one first, wahahahahah!


wednesday, slept really late, and woke up @ 9am, thanks t sy and qx fr calling me up, else i guess i cant wake up t choose my gsm alrdy.
chose th same gsm as them, and chatted w them awhile online, my timetable fr next sem wld be TOTALLY diff w my 5 girls. ):
from what i know, i wld be th same class w xiaoyuan and ekin. and also boo t my timetable,
WHERE GOT PPL RELEASE @ 6PM ON FRIDAYS ONEEEE! basket inside got applesssss. ):

enough of my rants........................................ but i dont know what t blog alrdy. :/

OHYES, OHYES! i think 4/12 items from taiwan sprees hv arrived sg alrdy,
some alrdy on it's way t sg, so mad excited!!!!! think before school reopens, i wld hv recv all alrdy! (:
and hafta pass fangi, as one of th item is hers, and she'll be back in sg by 18th oct as well! ^^

anyw, baby heading t Msia w th rest, tonight @ 830pm. hope he hv a real nice and safe trip t Msia.
will really miss you alright babyfat! ^^ miss me too alright. :D many luvvvvvvvsssss................. <3

and lastly, Happy 20th Birthday t Kenny. (:

till then.............. 'll promised t blog again soon. (: i wanna eat my honehstarzzzz naonaonao........