Nuffnang

Monday, October 11, 2010


ahah! here i am, back t blog again (:

went out ytd t hgm, t tapered and alter my jeggings, cos i dont know it's way too long, or isit 've short legs,
but nevertheless, cost me 9bux, i know a place offering @ 13bux fr alterations onl, but i forget where,
whatever it is hgm that shop is good, i guess. (: baby's pants and my own pants are altered over there. (:
readers, plz lemme know if there's cheaper and good ones around my neighbourhood. wahahahah! ^^

collected my taiwan spree stuff as well, it's so so so so so so so disappointing. ):
it's not that i don't like, or isit not real to th picts as i ordered, it's jus that th length don't suit me!
and it's size s, but still big and baggy fr me. ): booo many. and fr th bag,
i thought it's red, but when i look back t th website, it's red w dots. ): it's cute,
but it's way too cute fr me t bring it out. ): sian shit, die instantly. ): ):
whatever it is, it's bought and i cant do anything, wld figure another way out then! :D

went t work tdy, boring max! and thanks parents and micky again fr fetching me t hgm t collect my jeggings and t fep fr work! :D
grace left late tdy, and i got nothing t do, munch on tidbits, dark chocolates, m&m and drink milk tea.
momma made chapatti fr me after i reached home! ^^ yay! many many (L)!

tmr, heading out t collect my A.MI.GO album, FINALLY IT REACHED SG! SO MAD MAD MAD HAPPY!!!!!!
plus meet @ sgn onl loh, near near, goodgood! ^^ collecting my taiwan spree items tmr as well.
make me so excited! woooohoooo! :) :) :) :) :)

meeting usual next thurs fr kbox, i guess. hopefully it goes as plan!
and meeting my sec sch girls fr dinner either on 21st or 22nd. & HOW CAN NP 25TH THEN START SCHOOL?!?!?!?! so shiok one. ):

hahahah! that's all, guess i might blog maybe next thurs or sth? hopefully 've sth t update though. (:
lemme end w SHINee @ Music Core, th background is way way way way nicer than in MusicBank. hehehehe.
Taemin do th saranghae, so cute! but jonghyun cuter! (L)


ok enough enough, machiam flower-eat like that. -.-
till then................................