Nuffnang

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

jonghyun's cuteness overloadingggggggg (:

went over t Bishan ytd, t collect my Taiwan spree stuffs, much happier with th stuffs,
compared t last time, hehehehe (: thanks parents fr fetching me over as well,
and headed off t Long House t eat, but then never open, so suggested t eat Bak Chor Mee @ Macpherson.
it's damn nice, not dry and hv enough vinegar which i really like yo!!!! (Y)
yay t parents for bringing me over! ^^

and damn, i hate it when meeting up w unknown blogshop owner, and she doesn't even fucking give me her contact number,
tell me how th eff i cld meet up w her? our meeting time is 745pm, and didnt give me contact number, didnt reply my emails. so i emailed her that 'm not meeting her, even before i left t Bishan fr meeting th owner fr th collection of tw spree stuffs.
and another thing, she text me on 745pm, THEN ASK WHERE AM I? like hello? how th hell i know u want me t meet you. zzzzzzzz. so there's go my A.MI.GO album, needa arrange another meetup again.
two words: P I S S E D  O F F!!!! :/

as fr tdy, woke up damn damn damn late, and i slept 'early' th previous night (:
baby came over t eat dinner, and headed off t AMK t walk around, drank Koi as usual.
and walk around....
accompany baby over fr his arcade as usual, and headed home. :D

SEE, NOTHING ELSE. so boringg............... wtfzzzzzzz!!!
and school starting next week, more wtfzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! :/ sianz shitzzz.

thurs, heading out t pei baby t find adrian ooi, and checkup on his lungs @ ttsh, and t meet my usual fr kbox session (i supposed).....
quite looking forward also (: (: (: (: (:

and wanna die instantly.......... baby said i look fatter alrdy. HOW SIAL, SHIT!!!!!!!!!
i wanna go emo liaoz, lol! i gonna googled how t slim down liaozzzzz....

till then............. that's all, boringggggg!!!!!!!!!!!