Nuffnang

Saturday, January 22, 2011

back!!! ;D
WHAT 'VE DONE FR TH PAST FEW DAYS? nothing much, nothing special. pure mundane. ):

went t school as usual, and baby fetching me t and fro from school and home, which is mad farrrrrr ):
meeting up w luv during lunch break, and he waiting fr me after school. wow mannnnnn srsly!!!!


baby skipped his lectures, and headed off t Ubi w me fr my FTT.
i study nothing, pure nothing, and he jus drill all those basic shit stuffs on clutch, handbrakes and etc into my brain.
so i jus went up t take my FTT w all those handclutch stuffs in my brain onl, lol....
yes, i failed but surprisingly i got 44/50. like yay, 'm gonna pass it on 7th feb!!!! ^^

trainings on both tuesday and thursday are cancelled, which also means that more time fr me and love t nua around SG.
and i found out, we tend t stop and chill @ out esplanade, and talk th whole load of things... WHOLE LOAD.
it feels good, like there's always somebody there t be yr listening ears :D :D :D

and i went t dyed my hair w shuihua on friday, which is ytd, w baby accompanying us as well!!!
headed off t hgm t hv ljs fr dinner, and shui hua went back home, while baby sent me home. yay!

meeting him tmr @ jurongpt again!!!! hope he don't injured himself when jumping high poles tmr..
ALL TH BEST MY DEAREST! <3


till thenn......................