Nuffnang

Thursday, February 3, 2011

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!!!

haven't been blogging fr days, too busy... and 'm v into twitter instead of blogger. wahahah!
add me in twitter, u can see me tweet everyday! wahhahah

school hv ended fr all of us, waiting for common tests and exams t be over only.. and we'll be freed from Year 2.
but Year 3 starting way earlier than th rest. i start school on 11th Apr, while th rest w FYP/attachment, starting @ 7th March.
baby hv his attachment also alrdy. booo!!!!

anyw,
meet baby up @ chinatown after my dinner @ home, and meet up w his family @ 11plus.
BABY BOUGHT ME A BALLOON! <3 <3 <3
mad happy like don't know howwww!!! heh



and baby is alrdy on his way now t fetch me over t his house fr CNY alrdy,
and i can't wait fr Reunion dinner w my family on sat!!!! like yayz only! wahahahah

that's all, shld prepare sooon alrdy!!!