Nuffnang

Sunday, February 6, 2011

back t blog (: having a sudden urge t blog about some random thoughts (:
tdy also th end of th CNY long holiday, like still so boredddddddd :/
'm having my FTT tmr, and i doubt 'll pass again, i never touch th book that wt bro lend me till now..
yes i did flip back in 19th jan? and i threw it on my shelf. guess i hafta take out t read thru later on in th night....

supposedly 'm shld be out now w coach's troupe helping out chushi-ing fr cny,
but here i am blogging abt how bored i can be, reason being nobody tell me th time t meet and also 'm having common tests next week.. (that's excuse, cos i knew i won't be studying till like tues? bullshitzzz.)

and also, was reading my own archives since like half an hr ago,
i realise things have change so much. some ppl do grow up, and also ppl do still remain th same...
and clearly 'm aware that when 've grown up in my thinking and also moving on from r/s t another r/s, i tend t neglect my family friends like so much....
HOW MUCH? LIKE THIS FUCKING MUCH!!!! *stretch my arms*
bahhhh, this was like so bad man. ppl say world's coming t an end, and i didn't spare much time w my family.... )':

but anyw, i tend t blog and tweet lotsa stuffs on my boyf(s). like srsly, i knew that myself.. 'm always revolve around them and jus them. that's th reason why.....
i still rmbr few weeks ago,
when i literally drag nyp's troupe training time from 630pm t 8pm fr th sake of going down from yck t jurong, jus t see baby and t pass him lozenges and herbal tea, cos he was sick, and he's having training...
and w shui hua and eunice accompanying me from YCK > Jurong, it's not near...
they cld jolly well not accompanying me over, cos it's none of their business as well, it's my own wish going down.
and i was sticking t baby so badly like a sticky tape after that, till baby told me that, i didn't even realise eunice and shui hua's existence after i met him.
thanks girls, thanks alot <3 <3 <3

and bah, i shld change this bad habit of mine.....................

but at least now, i hv a boyf who doesn't say my good friends are childish (:

and anyw, didnt really celebrate baby's 22nd and our 1st monthsary back 2 days ago,
only went t Amk's Coffeebean, bought a cake and shared, and t his house fr steamboat, fr lunch and dinner.
but well, i do hope he enjoyed it :D :D :D







will blog again, i think this is way too wordy. till then.................