Nuffnang

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

later on 'm going t hv my marketing paper @ 5pm, it's like really depressing t hv a paper @ 5pm,
when maybe ppl hv alrdy ended their paper and went out of school alrdy -.-
really wanna get over w all my common tests and exams and forget everything 've studied in year 2.

now, 1.41am.. 'm still stuck @ chpt 2 of my marketing, cos nothing went in, though our lecturer hv alrdy narrow down on jus a few slides fr common test, but still, nothing. went. in.
maybe because 'm still deprive of sleep although 've a full 14 hrs sleep earlier on. wahah!
and also hv tried t study w baby tdy @ yishun's starbucks, but ended up watching him playing parking mania w my itouch. eeeeew, that's so distracting.

fr th past few hrs, what i did was.. facing FB, Twitter till god knows how long....
playing my sudoku, cos i feel that 'm damn smart cos i FINALLY knew how t play w th technique baby taught me.
and lastly, i always been doing: online blogshopping..........

still can't stop this habit of mine, like boohoohoo... hv alrdy bought a top few hrs ago. mad saddening t see my money fly, and also hv again online booked my ftt, cos i failed th 2nd time ytd w 44 marks AGAIN. fuck it!
also applied my pdl ytd, and 25$ gone in my bank. like wthell!!!!
and now, i feel so tempting t get th clutch i aimed so long, but it isn't th color i wanted. BUT TH ONE I AIMED SO LONG YKNOW..... it's like i finally found sth similar t th one i wanted...
and another reason is that, baby said my black clutch look like some old aunty take one, mad depressinggggg. ):

but well, i only wish that 've a 100k so that i cld buy everything that i wanted.
including polaroid camera which i like badly wanted since don't know when.... bahhhhhhhhh!

some random updates i know, cos i don't feel like studying anymore....
imagine later on i woke up and study again, i guess it's a better choice! hah

till then..............................