Nuffnang

Friday, February 11, 2011

'm going t hv two papers later on in school, one @ 830am, and another one @ 2pm.
and jus now, at some point of time, i finally feel th s.t.r.e.s.s alrdy. boooooo! ):

'm still stuck @ chpt 2 memorising th definition fr IS, and 've not touch anything of NSIM.
i needa study tgt w my classmate during th 4 hrs in school before NSIM starts, need t drill everything into my brain mannnn!
i hafta do really well fr NSIM common test, as 've alrdy flunked both my lab test and i hv my equiz on borderline, w ben's help, else only 35% ):
I DON'T WANNA RETAIN ANY MODULE, SRSLY....... ):

'm alrdy in this state when studying fr common test, how abt exams? it wld be even worse?!
bah, i don't wanna think so much........

recv th news of having FYP first instead of study path. me and qx stuck in school fr FYP.
while th rest excluding jasmine all hv their attachment. jasmine had changed her path t study path first alrdy. like mad good only ):

but anyw, lucks fr my two papers later on. JIAYOUUU YJESSICA! :D