Nuffnang

Saturday, February 19, 2011

i didn't blog for way too long again.... at least way too long fr me. LOL!

my last common test paper - NSIM, was a total disaster, studied alone in th clubrm, after my IS paper that day..
nothing went in, so i jus depend on my remaining brain cells t struggle through th paper....
went in w ekin, and she's sitting infront of me, i can see her playing w her pen and etc, and myself.. was doing th same as well, waited fr th time t pass, and left th lect hall.
regret fr not studying well fr my NSIM, and i srsly hope that i don't repeat any of my modules, including those modules 'm taking th exam paper soon next week. :/

SEP first on monday, followed by IP on tuesday, and Cmath 2 on th following monday...
really hoping that the paper wld be easy, as th weightage is 40%, can't afford t fail though. :/ :/
i onl left w 2 days, and i haven't started studying on anything....

and yes, have been really spending way too much time w baby, and i think we've really neglected our studies, hafta pull up our socks soooon!!!! gotta really mug on sunday fr SEP paper, else i don't know how am i gonna sit fr th paper!!!

hope 1st march wld come quickly, when everybody's exams hv ended alrdy...

will be competing on NTU 7th Institutional Competition again on March 12th, srsly hv no time..
when we now know nothing abt what t compete fr that competition, and will only resume training on 26th Feb, holy shiatzzzzz.

rather looking forward t March, heading t msia w baby, few days after our last paper.. still can't decide whether t go Genting or other part of msia, as baby had ask me earlier on, want go Genting or else where...
*fickled minded*
wld be my first time going overseas w my own boyfee! kinda exciteddddd! :D :D :D :D :D



and i think gym shld resume sooon man, 'm getting fatter! ):

till then....... will blog again :D