Nuffnang

Monday, April 11, 2011

my house internet was down, i can't blog!!!! ):
the singtel guy is coming again later on, pray hard they manage t jiap th wire properly and let my internet revived again!
will blog once my internet was up @ home and upload piccas on th safari trip alright! :D

and imma remove my tagboard alrdy.. the spams are getting on my nerves, and 'm really lazy t go cbox.ws t delete those tags, so remove it wld be th best choice right! (:

gotta do my proj plan right now, hv 2nd round of presentation this coming wednesday. sieh sian!!!!! ): plus my poster haven't even design yet, i only input the title name and th background designs, diedie hafta get it done tdy or tonight and print it in school tmr! walao, need A3 size somemore. hopefully my pixels are right. and Mr.Chai haven't give us th timing fr presentation on Wednesday, only say it's on afternn, make ppl kanchion spider onl. tsktsk!

till then.....