Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TWO MORE DAYS T END FOR WEEK 5! faster faster get over w it. and lemme solve my codings!!!!
mad looking fwd t thursday and friday! 
finally hv training tmr w coach coming down as well, and yeah he passing our admin cards back... there's no need fr me t knock on th glass t get ppl help me open door in lab!!! yahhhoooooo!!!!!

i will blog again on baby's and my 3rd monthsary celebration on next post alright... cos i needa backtracked t last last sunday!!! when baby brought me over t Discovery Centre! okay, surprisingly it's my 1st trip down there.. my virgin trip though 'm a singaporean. so yeap! kinda excited, though there's nothing over there!!!! 

Took this even before we step inside Discovery Centre.
this is all baby's idea, none is mine. he's as cocky as ever, srsly.... :D

bought th tix and stuffs, and headed in! YAY!!!! kay imma happy girl yo! :D


walk around some of th exhibits and ended up playing w th find th bomb kinda game, kinda fun, you'll get really kanchiong when th time is almost up and u didn't manage t find th bomb! LOL
went fr our complementary 3D show, which i hated most.... 
not that i hate 3D movies, jus that 'm a person w specs on, and wearing another specs is sucha hindrance srsly. it's as if you're making yr own life difficult. kay, that's my opinion fyi. :D
See! this is what i meant, a spec within a spec. tsktsktsk!!!!
th exhibits there are little, but at least i have fun, and at least FINALLY someone brought me there okay! 'm not a 井底之蛙 anymore!!!!

went over t take train down t Jurong Point fr a walk before our dinner @ Zhou's Kitchen! 
okay, th food there is asian lah, but srsly it's mad nice lah really... worth th price i guess? and baby's treat! thanks luv, shall stop spending YOUR money on food, please lemme spend mine, else i wld spend on online shopping again.... ):

'll blog again soon on my virgin trip (again) down t safari t celebrate our advance 3rd monthsary! stay tuned! :D

till then......