Nuffnang

Monday, May 30, 2011

heh. first day of work @ Philips Electronics now.... :D :D :D  currently using office's desktop doing nothing.
jus finish helping Yulin do data entry, when 'm done she's gone... :/
so hafta wait fr her t come back before letting her see, so meanwhile 'm blogging! YAY

sorry for no piccas and etc, oh wellz... all my photos @ my home desktop, 'll upload tmr @ work when i got th time okay! :D

colleagues are all v nice, there's like 4 angmohs, and they all are damn hilarious ah. lucky t be posted here!!!
when th dept mgr saw me, he was like "WOW NICE T MEET U, OMG. A NEW INTERN!!!" lol.
but sadly, heard from my sup, he's leaving alrdy, and another lady wld be taking over him liao heh.

currently, was under PRC (Product Research Centre) dept. was th only intern here, which is good, cos i dont wanna be th same w th rest. I V NOT SOCIABLE ONE. HAPPY? lolololololol!

almost 3/4 of th intern that came t th briefing tdy was posted t Yishun Luminex by Philips. so yep, that explain why 'm always a loner. and also, NONE FROM DMIT, pathetically.
th remaining of us, was all from ECC, MF and ME. only 'm MIT. there was like, huh u MIT? alone? walao eh. i tell u.... dotz!!!!

but srsly thank god, 'm th one posted t here!!! :D
my sup and colleagues was like, "erm, nothing t do, u surf the net okay, we got internet here". that explain why 'm blogging nowwww! hahahaha!
and my sup tell me, "if you want t knock off earlier, u come @ 8am, then knock off @ 530pm, if not 830am come, and knock off at 6pm. very flexible, let me know can alrdy"..

see lah, told u good life alrdy. LOL!








kay lah, i want use fb and twitter liao. BAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!