Nuffnang

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

i try not t be too wordy lah... so it shld be lotsa-piccas-post. hahahahah!

jus came back from outside, celebrating Jasmine's belated bday @ Scape tdy!
meet th rest of them @ Cityhall, and trained down t Somerset t sing Kbox. left Kbox before they end their singing session, reason becos baby alrdy outside waiting fr me!!!! ^^

walk down t Cityhall and meet up our last buyer fr th earpiece, and walk around looking fr a good place t settle our dinner.
ended up eating @ Raffles City's Shokudo. OKAY I TELL U IT'S FUCKING NICE I SWEAR.
was so reluctant t enter th restaurant, cos it look fucking expensive, and t much considerations, we ended up eating there.
NEVER REGRET EATING TH PASTA, IT'S FUCKING FUCKING FUCKING NICE LAH.
even th sandwich burger is nice, and th skewer also fucking nice.



u guys shld go there try. damn damn damn nice (Y)

Pasta which i say is fucking niceeee! I SWEAR!
Beef Sandwich Burger!!!! DAMN NICE x2


Pork and Chicken Skewerrrrr! DAMN NICE x3
Happykid89 
Happykid92
Damn full after eating, walk around Citylink before heading back t Amk and babyluv waited bus w me.
another school day tmr fr me, and another working day fr love. mad siannnnn!
meeting my usuals after school, and 'm sacrificing fr not see babyloveeeee! and he might not even come training on thursday, meaning 'm not seeing him fr 2 days. arghhhhh!!!!!

anyw, backtrack t Mother's day, th cake i bought w baby t surprise my mommmaaaaaa! ^^
hope she loves it, and 'm gonna get another one at a DIFFERENT shop fr father's day in juneeee!
any nice recommendation other than 4 Seasons? ^^


woooo, did i mention? maybe those follow me in Twitter know abt it!!! ^^
baby suggested that we shld get a couple birks tgt!!!! quite cool i know. hope u guys can see 'm grinning t my desktop naoooo! LOLOLOLOL xD ofc 'm happy abt this!

and th good-est news ever is, baby fork out moneh and bought me my dream polaroid.
my dream is small fr this, it's only 7s, but i bought some other external accessories. OKAY MAD HAPPY.
BABY, IF YOU'RE SEEING THIS: ME LAO HU YOU! <3 <3 <3 heheheheh!

and also, baby bought me an angrybird pouch, IN RED. wahahahah! too cute srsly.
'm brainstorming what t put inside now. wahahahah!

anyw that's all. will blog again okay!!!! baibai!