Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

hey hi hello! ^^ back t blog again!!!!! :D
currently waiting fr momma t wake up go NTUC leh, she cheat my feelings, say want go, in th end now 9.38pm havent wake up go NTUC aiyoyo!!!! i haven't bathe leh ):
baby went home jus now as well, wonder if he hv reach home alrdy not. heh :D :D :D

skipping tmr's training as baby's family celebrating Father's Day and 'm tagging along! LOL. eating dinner tgt w them. wahahahah! that's y i pray hard tmr coach DONT' RUN DRAGON TMR. i dont want miss dragon training leh. hope not enough ppl, then never run dragon! yay!!!!
missing my jie ling gu training as well, so gotta go fr training on friday's night and sat's afternn one @ defu lane. hope it's a short and fast one... planning t go Goodwood Park Hotel t buy father's day cake fr my papa. and i wanna buy Apple Strudel as well, momma loves it, and 'm craving fr it! hehehe

but anyw... momma never cook dinner tdy, and never lemme know one, unless i call her, everytime like that... aiyoyo!!! so baby being my saviour, cook dinner fr me, US! ^^

see! my saviour fr my dinny tonight! LOL


tomato + thai chilli sauce prawns!

gong bao pork chop cubes! LOL
appealing not? appealing not?! HEHEHEHE. anyw it's freaking nice lah fyi! :b

hahahahahahahah! k lah, i nothing t update alrdy. bye! :D