Nuffnang

Monday, July 4, 2011


Happy 6th Monthsary babybun! <3 <3 <3
"wow, 'm w danny fr half a year" ----> that's what i told baby jus now when otw home from Amk. lolllll.
u may say me exaggerating, but srsly... this relationship wasn't expected. <3

all my friends in nypld... know we ain't even friends since Year 1, though we're in the same cca. COS WE DON'T TALK. we know each other, but we JUS DON'T TALK.
no, we ain't close in year 2 either... till when our cca have alot of problems, i shall not state out whatttt.
shui hua, danny and me decided t sit down in clubroom one fine day and settle all th problems that we're facing since we're th onl dependable seniors left. back then we're only Yr 2, when all those Yr 3 are srsly busy w their school stuffs (like what we're facing now lah!), preparing t solve every single thing tgt...
and again, YES, 3 OF US ONLY.

first... we cleared our clubroom and revamp it, throw all those unwanted things, that one of our 'very good' senior (again, i dont wanna say who also) keep, saying cos '以后会用到的'. but obviously, danny wld like, 'aiyah, jus throw lah, who cares? we're th one taking th lead now'.
bringing up our cca tgt, taking all th opportunities t go chu shi, performance and everything. and not making our effort gone down th drain.

it was then sparkles flew ^^v
cos @ that time... my previous relationship hv gone wrong as well. and also, that time i was totally focusing onl on Jing Shan big day, and didn't think of anything else. and yes, he was there... there t 'help' when he not supposed t help either. lollll!
when i leave Chengsan CC really very late after th big day tgt w eunice... he texted me t told me t takecare along th way, as it's alrdy past midnight. (maybe he thinks 'll got kidnap by some mafias or ninjas, LOLLL JOKING)
BERI ROMANTIC I KNOW (at least beri romantic t me. hehe). keke that's how we got tgt back in 4th January. i dont want share much of my love story here either. i beri shy one. lolllllll :$ curious ppl, wait fr 4th Jan 2012 okay! <3 <3 <3

k lah, i really love him, my babybun, Danny Nah. ^^v

lastly, thanks luv for loving me since back then, i love you so much too!