Nuffnang

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

i blog now, early in the morning... is not i bo liao @ work. jus that i wanna blog, i wanna rant.
if i rant in Twitter, all my followers will be spam w my tweets. so why not i rant in my blog right??? once and fr all... way easier lah! hahahaha. xD

random thoughts:

was along my way from Toa Payoh Mrt Stn t Philips... i hafta walk 8-10mins fyi. gotta past lotsa buildings + carpark.
saw this lady... a bag up on her shoulder is Gucci, and another hand carried one is Burberry. her clothings look really fine t me, typical OL type.
some thoughts came t me that... y th hell ppl spend so much t buy branded stuffs?
fr females = fr materialistic sake. and fr males = ego/pride sake.
yes... another majority is U'RE SO FUCKING RICH TILL U DONT KNOW WHERE T SPEND YR $$.. give yr money t me if you don't mind.
some is plainly they like th design, and they buy it... NOT BECOS THEY WANNA HAO LIAN. 've friends buy branded purely fr th sake they like th design, and they CAN afford... afford t th extent, they can buy alot more okay.

yes... i wanna go back all th way t th topic (again!), that SOMEBODY owes me $400 and never return since Oct 2010. i hv a friend who owes me $30 since Sec 2, i wldn't bother it now, since it's like 5 yrs ago? she doesn't even rmbr it lah fr goodness sake. $30 is okay, but what about $400????
and fyi, $400 i can easily take up t 10 driving lessons. and that $400 is from my personal savings, that i scrimp and save t take up th lessons.
now? i haven't even hv any instructor or take up any driving lessons... simply becos i don't hv enough money.
've gotten my pdl since feb, now i never even hv driving lesson. NO MONEY = NO LESSONS.

fr goodness sake, it's been 9 months. don't tell me u can't save that $400??? now u dare t tell me u only hv save $100 + huh... when my bf replied you on my behalf saying, 'nvm you transfer me back the 100 first to my posb savings ac 209xxxxxx. the rest every month return me 50. thanks'  u don't even dare t reply. clearly shows that, U USE YR MOUTH T TALK, BUT ACTION NOT TAKEN. mouth talk free what, i can do that also.

not that i wanna make things big. i alrdy give u tonnes and tonnes of chances. till now i alrdy damn piss off... u said before 'friend, i will return one, i don't like owing ppl.' er... that's like 4 mths ago?!
i never post on yr wall, is trying t be nice alrdy. I BLOGGED OKAY. my blog nobody reads it. so i can rant whatever i want.

yknow what, th best suggestion i can give you RIGHT NOW, is u sell yr Gucci bag. like that can return me my money... if u don't wanna sell. clearly shows that U NEED YR GUCCI BAG t flaunt yrself and jio girls okay. u need yr ego what. that's why.
that's y earlier in this post, i don't understand y ppl buy branded stuffs. u owe ppl money, BUT u yrself still carrying a Gucci bag. okay joke right?!



i don't care any of my readers gonna h8 me or thinking that 'm unreasonable... but this guy is my ex boyf. 'm trying t draw line across us. but becos of $400, i can't even draw line. OH WTF MAN.

k rants end here... h8 me if u wish. will appreciate much if u can stand in my shoes and think how i feel. 'll still love you guys okay <3 <3 <3



ends here... till then. will blog later on in th night or maybe other days... :D XOXO LUV U GUYS. esp those still read it, and STAND IN MY SHOES. <3 <3 <3