Nuffnang

Monday, August 15, 2011

all the photos @ baby's laptop, will blog from his laptop when he's not using it okay!!!! <3
so means last last sunday's post will be shifted aside first okay! next time 'll backtrack w those pictures! hehehehe

as for ytd, went t alot of places, like A.L.O.T, ytd was definitely well spend! :D
baby wake + pull me up from bed @ 7am -____- cos we've got plans, it's a diedie must drag me out kinda thing. so i don't blame baby either. hahahah!

bathe and headed out straight t take bus + train t gombak! tabao breakfast - Tao Suan, Luo Mi Fan and Chee Cheong Fun + Taro. i ate Tao Suan and shared th Luo Mi Fan w babyluv. <3
got new games from baby's siblings! Roller Coaster Tycoon and Zoo Tycoon! 'm so gonna play it at night lah. heheheh xD
while baby was busy building his theme park, i fell asleep on his bed while waiting fr th time t pass -___-

went out t Jurong West after that, t meet my buyer, $85 incld home delivery services, happy or what! imma rich biatch now. heheheh.
took 99 back t Jurong East int and took train t CCK t wait fr zhaoyang t fetch us...
nua while waiting fr ppl t reach, and they discussed on their polo tee design, and 'm busy breaking baby's score fr the Motorbike game. arghhhh man, i never ever gonna break luv's high score lah... :/
cabbed down t Bukit Timah Plaza fr th guys t play pool, and zhaoyang went t fetch his friend - another Jessica . lollllll.
walked around Bukit Timah Plaza alone while they playing pool, and 'm stuck @ Popular fr damn long, finding Low Kay Hwa's latest novel (when they said t be sold in Popular) and i found NOTHING, and t look at all types of adhesive glue that can make cloth stick on plastic firmly....
baby promised t help me customized my polaroid when our FYP/IAP is over, hehehe... mad luv mad luv! <3

headed t Al Azhar t makan dinner after their pool game ended, baby ordered Roti John and Milo Godzilla fr me. IT'S DAMN DAMN DAMN NICE.
and sadly, I NEVER TAKE PHOTOS OF IT. th chicken + cheese + curry inside Roti John. mad yummmmmssss! I WANNA GO THEY EAT AGAIN! :D :D when 've got th chance, cos it's @ Bukit Timah. -____-

Zhaoyang fetch us back t Marsiling Mrt Stn, and baby fetch me t Amk despite being a walking zombie. ):
thanks babyluv!

bathe and played my Wedding Dash while waiting fr baby t reach back home... fulfilled day isn't it!!! :D


anyw, IT'S TH LAST WEEK OF IAP!!!! finally it's Wk 12, and we've alrdy endure through 23 wks of being tied down by 830-6pm everyday fr 5-day week! *claps claps*

looking fwd t end this week badly~
meeting my poly girls on 17th fr my advance bday celebration!
IAP ending on 19th, NO MORE WORKING @ PHILIPS!
meeting bunnyboy after last day of work fr my advance bday dinner!!!! <3
MY 19TH BIRTHDAY ON 20TH!!!! and celebration w my familyluv <3
and belated 19th birthday celebrations fr huiling + fangi + me @ USS on 2nd Sept!

LOOKING FWD T HOLIDAYS ALRDY LAH. NO MOOD NO MOOD T WORK ALRDY ~
i sincerely hope other than doing user tests, those ppl in my dept give me peace! i don't want see them anymore!


will update again soon, xoxo to my readers! <3