Nuffnang

Saturday, August 20, 2011

HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY T ME, MYSELF AND I!!!!


Will try t blog out all 3 celebrations 've okay!!!! :D :D :D


on Wed, 17th aug... left office early and went over t school t find bunnyboy t pass his strepsils, cos he's having sorethroat. after he release, he rush off fr his driving lesson, and i manage t meet up w Shiyun, Cindy, Jasmine, Yanling and Aileen. :)
trained down t Cityhall > Marina Sq > Coffee Club to meet up w Qx, she reach there earlier than us.
settled down, ordered food and camwhored while waiting fr all th foods. :) done alot of catch up, cos we hadn't been meeting for like 3 MONTHSSSS!!!!!!! not long fr some of u, but when 'm used t seeing them fr like everyday in school, and now i met them twice for this 6 months, pathetic or whatttt?!?!?!?! ):
planned on meeting them on sept as well! wahahahahaha xD


my card as present + kaching kaching! yayyyy! <3

i dont have th original one, only have this!!!! :D


reach home quite late on wednesday! but nevertheless, i enjoyed myself t bit and pieces!!! <3 U GIRLS MANY MANY! SWEET SWEET LLURRRBBBEE KAY! <3

and on 19th aug, friday! last day of IAP!!!! done alot of handover jobs before i leave, gotta settle and finish all user tests once and for all... and explain t therese what 've done fr my user tests, overall feedbacks and etc...
anyw, after i left... motan (my sup!), alvina and ilham will be leaving as well... so not only me thinking that my dept's mgmt ain't good right!!!! hahahah xD

met up w luv in train, cos i hop on it!!!! baby brought me over t Somerset 313 for F.I.S.H, cos 'm craving fr it ... :D :D
Our Jungle freeze, mixture of pineapple + rambutan i think!!!
it's mad nice pls!
Mine!
Baby's! 
after eating, baby brought me over t Icing Room t make my small little cake!!!! thanks bunny! <3 <3 <3
headed t Orchard Central t have my cake eaten, AND LUV MAKE MY WHOLE FACE FULL W CREAM OKAY. but he also lah... can't be my face dirty, he's not right!!!! LOLLLL.

Jus the cow w the very plain cake!!! :D
Our creation!!! :D
Messy! but oh well :X
My face w cream -___-
walk down t somewhere near Istana t buy gongcha, and headed back home after that! did request baby t stay at my home, cos he'll be th first one t wish me Happy Birthday!!!! hehehe <3 <3 <3

as for tdy, and now is 2355, STILL MY BIRTHDAY!!!! :D WAHAHAHAH!

went t Ikea w baby first, t buy his tables + shelves fr his room, and waited fr parents t come over t fetch us t Tampines One, bought cake from Bakerzin, and parents drive us t baby's house t unload all his stuffs and went back home fr dinny. LUV MY PARENTS MUCH FR HELPING! <3 <3 <3 help baby save $50 delivery fees! LOLLLL.

had my celebration, and my momma dont want take photos w me, but oh well. i wish fr sth good... and baby say 'm greedy w 3 wishes! -___- damn evil ah him!




'M OFFICIALLY 19 YEARS OLD NOW!

byeee!