Nuffnang

Saturday, November 19, 2011

'M NOT MISSING!

HAHAHAHAH! i didn't blog for a week!!!! too lazy to blog and it's like everyday were so hectic, 've no time t blog!
i finally know how to sync my phone to iTunes, and nope i haven't sync it yet. LOL. 'm jus importing my photos + videos to my computer. LOL.

last friday was 11.11.11, good date huh! but i didn't caught any of 11:11 on my phone or whatever, so oh well... i didnt exactly wish anything on that day.
release from school early n baby n me went for brunch @ Hot Tomato, Somerset 313's outlet. virgin try! so was alright lahhhhh~ hehe


-fast forward-
last Sunday, finally went pak tor w my lovely boy! headed t town and baby promised me my Potato Depot! HAHAHAH.

he's trying t get the best angle for the PD's signboard.


CURRY CHICKEN!
after that, was really gawd damn heavily, so we've got no choice n headed back t school even earlier as planned, to do our undone homework from school in my laptop!
when we reach YCK, the rain is still so freaking heavy. and baby suggested w some really crappy idea n we really DID ended up doing it from YCK Mrt Station t school.
below photos explain what we've done. BUT TELL U WHAT, IT'S FUN OKAY! the ground are wet n cooling! :b




-fast forward-
school have been really hectic this week, projects piling up, labs getting more difficult. trying t cope now. but still... lotsa individual projects, and i don't know which part t start w still! T____T
and most of it hafta submit on Week 8! ):

4 days ago, which is Tuesday, parents bought me a new wardrobe! after moving into this house for like 11 years, I FINALLY HAVE A PROPER WARDROBE! lol. papa n uncle helped me fixed it up n 'm really appreciate them alot! <3 THANK YOU!

NEW WARDROBE!!!! :D
as for Wednesday, supposedly i should be going for a dinner w Qx, SY n Cindy t celebrate QX birthday. n thanks t school's 20th anniversary, all those crap events jus kept coming in. we've got no choice but t accept everything school mgmt wanna us t do, and in th end i put aeroplane on th dinner!!!! ): mad guilty pls.
n i got really irritated w school's 20th anniversary.
srsly it's not a big deal thing. n guess what, next wednesday will be burn off fr the Paddle@Seletar's event. AGAIN FOR THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY.
tell me who isn't fuck up regarding this!? URGGGGG!!!!!

had training on Thursday, n finally 'm gonna leave cymbal aside!!!! learning Luo anytime right now. hehehe ;b
coach came late, so the whole training ended up @ 11pm ++, which is really late as compared t usual.

school ytd, n headed t baby's house after school. cos i gotta meet my buyer @ Gombak mrt stn, so why not just go baby's house t nua!!!! YAY!
n best thing is, UmiSushi have 20% student discount storewide till 430pm, n we paid at 4.29pm. the staffs are more kanchiong than us! hahahaha
headed back t Amk hub for our dinner @ Ichiban Sushi! SUSHI AGAIN I KNOW. we love eating it. bobian one ah!


same phone + same cover! <3
ignore my fugly face please. 
*DROOLS*
went out t Central t walk around, cos Amk Hub is so cold till we can't tahan.
stop @ some accessories shop, as baby wanna buy his hairband w 'teeth' in order fr him t hold on t his really thick hair. HAHAHA. and guess what he finds?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FAKE BANGS! trying t act like me sial, wanna have bangs! LOL
bought curry puffs home after that. :D

P/S: SORRY FOR THE REALLY BRIEF EVENT ON THE PAST 7 DAYS. it's 130am now, n my eyes are closing. let Micky cheer you up kay!


TILL THEN!!!!! X