Nuffnang

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

suffocating

it's week 6 for my school term now, few more weeks t my first term holiday....

guess what!? 'M PANICKING RIGHT NOW ALRDY! T_____T
my first part of Java Enterprise proj due on Week 8, every tuesday, i hafta submit sth fr Smartphone module.
Week 8, 've 2 lab tests... expecting more t come though! 
Week 14, 'm expected t submit Benson's proj (Open-source), n lastly Week 15, submission of ALL projects.
and followed by common tests. TRUST ME, IT'S NOT GONNA BE EASY.

Y AM I PANICKING, ONLY NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! i only left w 2 weeks t do so many things. 

n fucking NYP celebrating 20th Anniversary this year, w SO MANY EVENTS fr all CCA. _|_
later needa go Seletar do welcoming, for the Paddle@Seletar event.

n right @ the start of my term holiday, 've a luminous lion competition coming up, helping Huang Shi as well.
NTU Interschool @ next year March. so i believe my last term of school is gonna be fucking busy w schoolwork n dong dong cheng!!!!! mixed feelings leh!

n on the side note, sissie bought the Mario Jacket few weeks ago from Hongkong n didnt get t buy one fr baby.
and Charles, who happen t be a dong dong cheng friend, willing t help me buy another one cos he's going Hongkong w his troupe the following week. 
just got the jacket from him few days back, tell me where t find sucha a friend!?!?!?!? so steady one. LOLOLOL. THANKS CHARLES!!!!


shall abrupt end now, need t draw up schedule niao. BYE