Nuffnang

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Date out

so school was out, and 've been going out w love since Wednesday! hehehe
he went to took his TP on Wed, so i went over t Gombak t find him instead.
followed him and her momma + sissie t Jurong Point t eat dinner @ Pioneer Spring Restaurant, i didnt take any photos, cos too busy t do so, plus i wanna eat!!!!! ><

baby stayover @ my house, after sending me home. hehehe and we planned t get our eggtarts @ Chinatown the next day.

so Thursday, ate lunch w papa @ Kovan, and we really did went t Chinatown, went t find Tong Heng Confectionary, and we saw the lomography shop jus beside it. went into it first, AND THE CAMERAS ARE SO FREAKING NAISE LAH I SWEAR.
so tempted t get it, cos it's like $140! have t work so that i can buy. if not, if save = i don't feel like buying one.

Tong Heng said i printed the wrong receipt, -____- must be the one w barcode, how wld i know man!!!! ):
baby bought some pastries + sesame soup for me t eat <3

walk t Clarke Quay area and to Central to settle down @ Starbucks. AGAIN, started playing our Daidee tgt again! good choice of having the same phone tgt! heheheh

went home after that, i started t chiong for my MAD proposal. momma went t Tampines's UNIQLO and bought new jacket for me and baby! MAD LOVE MY PARENTS PLS <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

and somehow, on Friday we went over t Orchard once again, t see the decorations and stuff over there! i don't know or i can't rmbr why we ended up there. so yepppppp.



i told him, he will LOOK DEFINITELY like the snowman, so he pose for me! *winks*




saturday, as usual... went grocery shopping w my parents @ Giant. best best best!!!!!!!

 as for sunday, we t AMK Hub ONLY, cos baby would be busy after 6pm -____-
went t watch the Carebear show @ AMK hub, and took a video of one part of it. hahahahah! rekindle my childhood. LOL, jus joking please. my childhood = NO carebear. hahaha



after watching for like 15mins, we gave up and baby went t buy this for me. sweeeet boy :D


k...... SPOILER ALERT (if anybody cares), went our w my poly girls today, so next post would be about this ONCE i got all the photos. so yeah. :D

till then...... XOXO