Nuffnang

Monday, December 12, 2011

HI HOLIDAYS

FINALLY IT'S HOLIDAYYYYYYYYYY~

not exactly holiday started... cos this week is Common Test Week, but due t that i only have 1 paper, SO YEAH, HOLIDAY STARTED ALRDY! HOHOHOHO

back track to ytd okay! <3

so i woke up really early @ around 10am, and prepared, and trained down to Gombak for our brunch.
headed back t baby's home n nua awhile, before heading downstair to start out revision for our CT.
the revision was not really good, cos we ended up talking + i went t buy Kit Kat n drinks. LOL.
the revision only lasted for 3 odd hours. LOL. really cmi n hitting books for both of us is really a BIG NO-NO!

headed back t baby's home, watch Running Man and ate dinner and went back Amk for Koi and went home after that!

never touch my books @ all, and was watching Running Man all the while w baby and headed t sleep after that!

as for today, woke up really really really early today despite having my paper @ 430pm, and baby have his paper @ 2pm.

ate breakfast @ Koufu, and went t South canteen to settle down w baby's friends, and they started revising for their CT, and obviously i revised for mine! xD

Web 2.0 CT paper was pretty alright, not as bad as i thought. hahahaha! left the room after 45mins, can't tahan anym. jus wanna do asap and get out of the room. :D
i left all my coding questions blank, so don't know how i even score right now T___T

went to Compass Point and Q for the 1-for-1 Starbucks #sosingaporean. but oh well, surprisingly it isn't as much people as expected leh! :X


bought the Cranberry flavor one, two sets and shared among my parents, sissie and babyluv!
oh yes! my momma bought the filet 1-for-1 as well! hahahah mega full sial.

read Jaime's blog: http://sexyalcohol.blogspot.com/2011/12/tutorial-word.html, and tried doing my banner, but ended up i failed n baby help me do a header for my blog instead! <3 <3 <3
as seen in my blog alrdy! I GO NEW HEADER FOR MY BLOG! WEEEEE!!!

oh and adding on, u guys know that i got scam by the Teressa Jayne (who steal Osf's owner - Tammy money, read post here: http://ohsofickle.blogspot.com/2011/11/new-arrivals.html), 've made online report.
but apparently, my report was really brief and the inspector told me that this is really serious stuffs, so 've arrange a timing w him tmr, and heading down t AMK HQ tmr t look for him t record statement.
made me damn sian, cos i gotta travel down t school t print the evidences and walk back t the HQ and look for him. argh!!!!



but anyw, small things that really cheer me up below!!!! hehehehe, purposely make into .gif format one! :X


baby studying really hard for his paper tmr, and 'm blogging here. HAHAHAH so zekark!

kay, really random updates. say bye now! :D