Nuffnang

Sunday, December 11, 2011

school's term one ended! :D

school's out for THREE WEEKS! FYEAH! \m/
the long-awaited holidays is finally here. i can't be bothered whether it's 3 weeks or 2 weeks. I JUST NEED THIS HOLIDAY SOOOOO BADLY EH.

this week was not fun @ all. it's like, everyday i reach home, i on my laptop and i do my school stuffs. FOR EVERY SINGLE DAY.
submitted first part of JED project on Tuesday, and had our lab test, which all of us claimed that "THE LAB TEST CONFIRM CMI ALRDY". and followed by the next lab was STAD, and we gotta submit our STAD project to him one-by-one.
stayed in school till around 7pm to finish submitting our final project t Michael Wee (the teacher that i tweeted who expected alot from us). and sadly my icon doesn't appear in the iPhone simulator cos i didn't change the size to 57px x 57px properly. sucha bummer.... ):

and finally i cld appreciate my Wednesday (wed, 've no school) this week, and i stayed @ home the whole day to do my school stuffs AGAIN. as msf was not really happy w the JED storyboard, so i used the whole of wednesday and tried to a proper one (w banner and etc) and send to freddy.

had benson's lab on Thursday, and worrying about Web 2.0 lab test, which is after benson's lab.
was pretty fine for the lab test, although both parts also can't debug, but it's definitely well doned compared t JED lah!

as for Friday, another crucial day, cos 've my Interview ICA on that day, i tweeted about this alot, cos i was so so so fucking worry about it. everybody chose a job advertisement which is REALLY the route they wanted t go (like graphic designer, web designer, programmer etc etc), and i chose .NET Software Developer, which clearly i don't like.
I DONT KNOW WHY I CHOSE THIS JOB, SRSLY!!!!! like finding my own death like that -___-

so i swap my turn w Sye Kit, cos i don't want to be the last one t be interviewed. Sandra Tan bombed alot alot of questions that made me dumbfounded. but definitely, i did tried t squeeze everything out.
and she commented on me that 'm so jumpy that i might be be even suitable for the job. LOL!!!!
i chose this job fr the sake of choosing. u can't expect me to choose a job title - Retail Assistant right!?!?!?!
even if i chose this, Sandra Tan will also reject it as well. argh



SO NOW, 'M SO GLAD THAT WEEK 8 IS OVER. this v v v crucial week is OVERRRR!!!! *pops champagne!*

and again, i didnt went for CCA on Thursday, was tooooo busy t even go down for it. i finally understands why last time, Ames, Eunice they all couldn't fork out time for trainings. I TOTALLY UNDERSTANDS NOW. it's not their problem @ all. it's the work given for Year 3s. arghhhh x100000



and oh yes! did i mention earlier few posts, i was suppose t help Huang Shi for their luminous lion competition held @ TPY on 17th-18th december?
i think for some reasons (which somehow related t this post: http://yapjessica.blogspot.com/2011/11/life-is-as-hard-as-dick.html), i think coach told them not t put me down for the comp alrdy.

it's good cos, 'm still too busy for trainings, 've got common test tomorrow (12/12/11) and 've got project submission deadlines to meet. can't be possible i go down for trainings, unless i really squeeze dry my time! ):
but it's bad cos, i think coach really thinks that i got a troupe outside, and never put me down for the competition.
if u guys have seen my tweet, i tweet that "ONCE A NYPLD, ALWAYS A NYPLD", this fact never change.
EVEN IF 've a troupe outside, 'm still NYPLD member, my root sprouted from NYPLD. so PLEASE DON'T ASSUME I GOT OUTSIDE TROUPE (as if coach will read this -___-).
but still, i feel abit empty when i know myself that i can't took part in the competition anymore ): it's like u lost one chance of getting involve in something really really cool. ):
but nevertheless, i still <3 die lion dance ah! hehehehe



but oh well... needa sleep now, and wake up early n study w love!
NIGHTS X