Nuffnang

Thursday, December 8, 2011

do u miss me?

before i go to sleep... i shall post this up for you guys! :D

do u guys miss Micky? 3/5 of my albums is all his pictures, while the rest is irrelevant pictures + pictures i took w baby! HAHAHAH!
i hasn't been uploading his picture much... hence, that explain y i ask u guys, if u misses him! heheeh
fyi, he's getting cuter each day! xD





this look like "The Dog" version of maltese leh! HAHAHA
View from here:
http://www.mollycoddledpets.com.au/information/ArtlistTheDogMaltese



i rmbr this is when, he walk past me t his usual spot under my table,
and i was like 'MICKY WHAT U DOING!!!', and he gave me this look! LOL

when he bathe, n drying his hair + body!
oh, this is his usual spot, under my table! :D

this was taken this afternn!
my small cousin came by, n sit at his place. thus... he came over t my room and occupy another seat! HAHAHA
i guess this wld be the only blog post solely on him! heheheh, cos normally 'll took his photo n share in instagram or twitter!
FYI, FOLLOW ME @octoadput IN TWITTER, AND ADD ME IN INSTAGRAM - octoadput! <3


shall end here, n have my beauty sleep. TILL THEN N NIGHTS X.