Nuffnang

Friday, August 17, 2012

2nd paper down!

/edit

Sorry for not updating for the past few days!!!!!

Apparently, on Tuesday (14th Aug) was my Prices and Markets Mid Semester Test, have no mood to study it at all, cos i don't understand a single shit thing in this shit module. REALLY, DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING from Unit 1 - 4, fml hard please.

So automatically, didn't bother to study at all on Monday, but still, @ night, tried flipping through and understand which topic is on what stuffs. But still..... nothing went in.

So, on Tuesday... Bing May suggested all of us to crash Caryn's Stats lecture @ 830am instead of our usual 12nn, cos we could have ample time to go home rest + revise through, instead of staying @ school for 4 hours doing nothing + can't concentrate on revising. Fyi, our paper is 7pm on that day. Ridiculous i know, cos we gotta wait for those Part Time students as well... No choice!

After school, met up w Jingkai in school, and headed to Mutu Pan's house tgt, cos 've no idea where the fuck is Woodgrove Avenue. Don't even know how to use Google Maps in iPhone as well. Lol, fail much.
Initial plan was to reach his house, and for me to study, and for Jingkai to lepak w Mutu. Ended up, we watched Ghetto Justice 2 first before starting my revision.

Mutu Pan helped to sort out everything needed, and to refresh his memory on P&M.

Jingkai left soon after that, cos he needed go home to change and to work after that. So left w me, myself, the notes, and Mutu Pan.

He literally drill EVERYTHING into my brain, forcing me to study, and forcing all the needed details he thinks is impt to my brain. Brain-cells killer sial really.

After which, for the last 30 mins... Ate Bak Kut Teh his maid cooked, while watching him being a vainpot styling his hair. Fucking vainpot i swear! 比我更爱美, buey tank lah sial.

Headed back to Woodlands Mrt Station after that, and went our seperate ways. Was late for paper, there's jam @ a stop before Maju Camp. >< Ran all the way to the Grand Hall, and settled myself down for the paper. Really thank god for knowing Mutu Pan before the paper, whatever he drilled into my brain, was out like 90% of it? Which is roughly around 1/3 of the paper... Although not much, but at least 've confident for the 1/3 of the paper, when initially i thinking of flunking it.

Headed straight home after paper, cos i was so damn hungry that i can finish a cowwwwwww! Mooooo.....

As for Wednesday (15th Aug), went to work for morning shift before heading to school for lesson, Sam is being really irritating. And this Caryn keep making me laugh for nothing... and i got ask question again! Like every lesson will kena like that. Tsk!!

Thursday (16th Aug), finally back for my 3rd lesson of driving @ BBDC! Got a malay instructor. AND HE'S AWESOMELY GOOOOOOD! Got a grip of the steering wheel, biting point and changing of Gear 1 to Gear 2. Still really confusing about changing from Gear 2 to 3 though, but definitely 'll try harder for my next lesson! Engine got stalled for like 3-4 times, and this malay instructor just laugh his way out saying... "Maybe you love to get your engine stalled right?" bloody hell!!! Hahahahahahah!
Went straight to school to attend the 12nn lesson, crash Caryn's lecture tgt w Bingmay again. And this P&M lecturer seems to be better than Sam ley, i can comprehend more though, just that he's really monotone. The way he teach.... really ma k  i   n    g     m      e       w        a         n          t           t            o             s           l               e               e                 p....... LOL!

Went straight home after that, and planning to go training... But being so lethargic and unable to move at all, give training a miss, and rested at home. FINALLY YO

Lastly, as for today... morning shift today till 230pm, and headed to school for Marketing lesson. But left school during the 1st break which is like 1hr later, to meet Jingkai @ Buona Vista Mrt. We wanted to go to the "Rockstar By Soon Lee" Warehouse Sales @ Kallang Bahru. But sadly.... when we reached, they were close early.. Cos 3 police cars came and told them to close down the warehouse sales for today, as the human flow are unbelievable and i believe it's hogging the traffic or sth. Maybe Rockstar should hire more staffs for crowd controlling though.
Doubt 'll be going for the sales tmr again, to avoid disappointment. Say goodbye to my cheap cheap Timberland Boat shoes.... ): Gonna beg Mutu Pan to lend me his membership, in order to get 10% for my Timberland boat shoes liao loh. LE MANY MANY SIGHS LA!!!!! Needed save a lot of cash..... T___T

And guys, 3 more days to my 20TH!!!!!! Finally my turn to hit "2" already, reluctant to.... But what to do!?
I wanted so many things this year! I wanna get everything done by this year or before mid year 2013 (hopefully we can live through 2012. LOL!). Pray hard my parents gimme many many $$$$, so that i can spend on all my wants! yayyyy

1) Get my driving license
2) Get my bike license after driving license
3) Manhattan Portage Bag (Red)
3) Porter Bag (Red)
4) Mayari Birks (Black)
5) Wallet (my C&K wallet cui like fuck now!)
6) Inked (on 17th sept hopefully!)
7) Learn Muay Thai, Kickboxing
8) Timberland Boat Shoes
9) Doc Marts Black Boots

Some is impossibru lahhhhhhh. But shall see how then.

MY BIRDDAY COMING YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

And back to a year with don't-have-the-special-someone-celebrating-with-me-year. And because of this, i can see some of my friends making the effort to meet me up to celebrate for me. Thanks guys, many loves kay <3 br="br" nbsp="nbsp"> Owed $$ to my parents, Jasmine, Shiyun and club fund, plus my pay/hr have increase, even more reasons for me to go work. >< LE SIGH x INFINITY!!!!

This post is getting no where alrdy.... Till then xx