Nuffnang

Monday, August 13, 2012

Via iPhone.

Just downloaded this blogger app into my phone. Cos I shut down my comp, and I don't wanna switch on again. ><

Had my second driving lesson at bbdc again right after school. Energy draining much. :(
Frankly speaking, I don't like today's instructor INITIALLY. But gradually, I catch the grip of everything and he lepak and read his magazine. tsk. Complained to him that 've paper the next day, and he told me Econs is freaking easy, especially prices and markets. WTF!!!!!
He told me lotsa stuffs abt supply and demand, and when I got really excited on why he knows this, the car went off lane, and engine stalled. tskkkkk

'll blog again soon, just a short quick update to test use this app only, I KNOW 'M LAME, but please pardon? hahahahahah!

Till then. xx