Nuffnang

Monday, August 6, 2012

Ketchup(s)

Finally, Zonal competition is over, and i could just make enough time out for my friends apart from school and lion dance!!

Also went back to work finally after a month of hiatus, due to school and competition. All the part timers i work with previously had left, only left w Jingkai and Jieren who i still know. There's two new full timers and a batch of new part timers hired. Woahhhhh... Another major change again.

So after school on Monday, went home and nua before preparing to head for work @ 530pm. The timing really cmi, and i can't stand working for 4 hours only. -___- It's just a waste of time. :/ But well, at least i met this two new full timers, and they're just awesome ppl - Yean Kee and YY! :) Both look the same, same pattern, same height and also same country, Malaysia. LOL. Apparently, work is pretty alright, other than the changing of all the part time staffs.

As for Tuesday, as usual... Went back home after school and headed out once again to Amk Hub to meet up w my poly girls! Been reaaaaaaaaaaaaaally long since i last seen them, esp Qx!!! Time really flies man. Gawd.
Went to eat @ Sumo House, cheapo but awesome stuffs there. Do some ketchups w them before meeting my mom and sissie back @ Amk Hub.



What i always always eat back in secondary school days w the rest - Katsudon!


Shiyun's! Ebi sth sth i supposed?


Cindy's! Salmon sth sth also!


Scallop sth sth!!

I didn't take photos of Jasmine's and Qx's one, cos it's too far from me, and 'm so damn lazy to move and 'm so hungry as well. Hahahahah!

As for Wednesday, which is also 1st August! WELCOME AUGUST W A BIG BIG BIG HUG. Wishing August will be as awesome as it can be, AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH YAYYYY.

Went straight t Huiling's house after school, the journey is damn long, and 'm so damn tired ): Reached her house @ around 845pm, and looking at them playing w all those manicures and nail polish stuffs to their fingernails! I don't paint my fingernails, cos my nails aren't healthy, NOT THAT I BITE THEM. It's born like that. :/
After which, ate Sarpino Pizza which they ordered earlier on, sadly... there's no photos, WE'RE ALL DAMN HUNGRY I GUESS. Hahahaahaha!
Awesome thing is we chatted till over midnight before heading back home. Ahhhhh... We're all reaching 20yo, and life had change so much, all of us are undergraduate now, studying to get our degree. 4 years back, we're still a O Level Certificate holder, and rn, we're fresh diploma graduates and all studying to get our Degree Certificate. Time flies so fast, i think in a blink of eyes, we're all married and w kids soon? Hahahaha!

As for Thursday, THERE'S NO SCHOOL!!! LIKE FINALLY! After 8 days of schooling, really want my life. >< Thank god for the off day!!!
But still, last min cover Jingkai's shift @ Flor, cos he wanna date w Jiani, and there's no way he will reach by 330pm. Obviously, being sucha good bro, i cover his shift!!! Mundane work life, mundane school life. Le sigh

Friday is nothing, school and home that's all!!! AND FINALLY, I RECONCILE W MY FYP PARTNER. -_____- She sat beside me, and we're back to friends again. Yay to a "new" friend then!

Saturday, went to Duxton w parents, to collect my pay, and also help Lihui to collect since she told me she dont know where Duxton is, so my parents fetch me back to help her collect on her behalf. IMMA NICE FRIEND (self praising here!)!!! HAHAHAH

Went to Ion, cos momma wanna change sth @ Daiso, brought her to Scotts Sq to buy the croissant which YY say it's damn nice, but it's quite disappointing ): Taka's one nicer! Headed to FEP to buy Kungfu Milk Tea, as my parents and myself are badly craving for it.
Cos of the disappointing croissant from Scotts Sq, momma suggest going to Taka to buy the Mini Ones home as well. MULTI YAYYYYYS. Momma also bought tako balls as well, TRIPLE TRIPLE YAYYYY.
Only going out w parents, then 've the chance to 大包小包 loh! Tsk!

Btw, my parents indeed have last min plan going to town without telling me, i wore 4E2's class tee, shorts and slipper AND 'M IN TOWN. BLOODY HELLZZZZ.

After which, tabao dinz @ Avenue 8 before heading back home. What a long day w my parents, and honestly... i like it! hehe

Woke up late on Sunday, and chiong to prepare... Dad send me down to Amk Mrt Station, and i trained down to CCK > Pending LRT straight, Weizhe reached long ago (i supposed), and i missed 雄峰's performance. Nb x infinity. But well, they scored 9.0. SIAO ONLY!!!!


This is 云封龙狮体育会, and their 青 is also spider, just the same as Team NYPLD Alumni back in NTU. Shui hua was like telling me, NYP is the first to use the idea. Wowwww! This clearly shows that coach's idea is damn good!!!


Weizhe is craving for icecream, Kenny and me doesn't wants it, but still... he bought it for us. FAT DIE FAT DIE! ): But anyw, thanks still!!!! ^^


As for this, it's 嵩岭武术馆, amazingly goooood. And i think the Lion Head and Tail did swap their place okayyyy! nobody believe me! ):







This is 武吉班让民众俱乐部龙狮团. The stools are making me feeling damn negative towards NYP this year. How could we even lost, when we only have TWO stools and 1 POT? Srsly!?




Champion team for West Zone Zonal Comp, amazingly goood. I rmbr the props was used last year. Hong Teng i think? Can't rmbr.
And this is 济仙龙狮体育会 btw.

And lastly, this is 新加坡宏腾体育会. Was alright, didn't exactly watch. Cos for the whole time 'm on my phone. -______- Thanks to Jingkai and Jiani, 've make a new friend - Shaun. We're doppelganger!
YAY -____-











After the traditional competition, Weizhe wanted to eat dinner, but we are not really familiar w Panjang area, and kenny was like recommending so many coffeeshop. In the end, Jiji jio us to go to the same coffeeshop Jian ming and his gf were.
Headed there to eat, and badly need the washroom. After coming back from the washroom, they're all laughing tgt, making me suspect sth, but i still brush it off my mind though.

So.... after i return a few mins later, Jiji asked me, "Eh Jessica, 你叫什么?"
Automatically, i thought they're asking me what i ordered for dinz. :/
Me: "我没有叫东西吃 leh"
Jian ming burst out laughing asking me "Jessica, 你几时换你的名字的?"
Till then, i then catch why they're laughing tgt when i came back from washroom. DAMN, I GOT TRICKED!!!! ><

Was talking to Kenny, and as usual... Kenny love to pissed me off, cos my phone left w less than 10% of battery, and i was whining to him about low battery and stuffs, and he kept telling me "来我家 charge phone 就可以了啦!!!" in a very very very very damn cheeky voice. People who know him, can easily imagine how he sounds like, i don't wanna elaborate.
So... as usual, i used my usual sentence and tell him off - "你没有死过是不是?"
And again.... Jian ming interrupted saying, "如果他死过了,他哪里还会在这里?" and Kenny nodded agreeingly to his reply. WTF!!!!

Jian ming and his gf left first to buy stuffs, and even before he left he still can tell me, "Jessica, 是不是因为威劲的人一直欺负你,所以今年你故意不要帮静山比赛?跑去帮 NYP 对不对!!!" in a cheeky tone!!!
Everyone were like LOL-ing away. OMG 冤枉啊!!!And also, that's the reason why i love lion dance, from NYPLD to Weijin. Everyone is damn friendly and hilarious in their own way! :D

Jiji join us on our table, and we chatted about the traditional competition we watch previously. Headed back to Mrt station, since Jiji needed to leave first to attend wedding dinner, despite Kenny telling him taking bus would be fast to go town. LOL. Waste Kenny's saliva only!

Stayed and watch the Freestyle competition w Weizhe, while Kenny left to meet his friends.
Was supposed to meet my friends @ Lot 1, but i insist on watching finish Charles's team competiting before leaving to Lot 1, letting them to wait for me damn long, and also... they can't contact me COS MY PHONE LOW BATT! LOL.

Went home after slacking awhile, finally switch on my phone and charged. And bammmm, tonnes of whatsapp texts from my doppelganger. LOL.

So this is what's all happening within a week. School's out for a week cos of mid term tests. HOPE I SCORE WELL PLEASE!!! I DON'T WANNA FLUNKKKKK. ><
May god bless!!

Will blog again! :D Till then! xx