Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The First in a new environment

HELLO! Short and quick update here.

Having my 1 week of study break right now... No school, no lion dance, no learning of driving, just staying at home and rotting my life away.........

No it's not mundane, 've my NYPLD mates, Dwayne and Mutu Pan to accompany me in Whatsapp. And constantly going out w parents and stuffs for this week. PLUS IT'S NATIONAL DAY TMR.

Having my FIRST ever paper in my degree life this Saturday. Wish me luck people. I need lotsa lucks for these. Memorizing and balance sheet ain't my thang anymore, that's why i need to really push myself for this.

Gotta jio Mutu Pan out to teach me Prices and Market, which the paper is up on Next Tuesday. Hell no that 'm gonna flunk. 'm gonna do well for all, definitely.


And fuck the fact that Prices and Market paper is @ 7pm. DINNER TIME LEY.... where got mood to take paper ):

Till then....... xx