Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

C, thanks for everything

We may not be able to last so long like other couple.
But definitely u've gave me the best memories for 2 months. Although I have been really really (I swear I did) gave u a super hard time and stuffs. Despite me saying I wanna give u space and stuffs, but I really did push you to your limits and been making u suffocate, after looking back and all.

Thanks for tolerating my insecurity, my nonsense, my attitude and stuffs. Though I really want to make this relationship last, and make you my last one, but like u say.... it's for the best for us.

I swear to god, u're the first boyfriend we've a proper closure, talk things out, talk our problems out and realize how much this relationship is a burden to us.
It's like a huge rock down right? :')

I sincerely wish you all the best for your BMT, dropped down to your ideal weight ah! Get into SCS if ever possible, or OCS if they don't see educational level anym! Yknow u've the potential to lead ppl well! :)
Takecare of yourself for the upcoming outfield in June, drink enough water to hydrate yourself, cos tekong's weather is being a bitch really. Haha!

All the best for your Ngee Ann City zonal and finals as well. U'll definitely see me there one, we've the same hobby yknow.
Shall see you around in July at your competition ground (or maybe mine, if miraculously u will wanna watch traditional zonal comp.) LOL!

We'll always be the Charlesssssssss and Ah Yap friendship to each other ya? :)

U've been a awesome boyfriend definitely.
Still as perfect as ever, really. U gotta trust me for this, if u're reading this. :)


Till then.

Xoxo, Ah Yap. :)