Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

One paper down

Slept at 6am earlier on, cos 'm hard core mugging for P&M, can't afford to fail and don't want to fail.

Was kinda in a depression mode earlier on, yknow the feeling of mental breakdown? Okay, maybe i, myself also don't really understand mental breakdown, but it's like u really wish you could just literally lie there and die if it's ever possible. And hope that you can don't wake up and face the reality, face a new day, cos yknow it's gonna be a drag.
Or the feeling of just crying out loud, instead of weeping silently at night, in the hope it helps to lessen your burden in your heart, and able to clear some thoughts.

That's how 'm feeling, even right now. I wish i could just shut the world off right now. Like for real.

Thanks to all the sudden gush of exam pressure. I never feel a tingle of stress last week, not even on last Saturday. I guess panic mode just love to come to me last minute.
And because of this, i think it kinda srsly make me moodswing to the max.

But whatever it is, thanks Angie for texting me the whole night on Sunday, telling me to pull through P&M paper, and ofc all the craps we're talking about. #summer2013challenge tgt okay dear, ;)

Headed to school 2 hours before the paper commenced ytd, last minute studied through, and nothing went in... Struggled for the Monopolistic Competition, Monopoly, Perfect Competition, and also all those Profit Maximizing and what loss make by the firms. Dang. But still, thanks Sheena and Nad for trying very hard to make me understand, and definitely Clement for 24/7 stand by WhatsApp to answer all my P&M questions.

A 2 hour paper, squeeze dry all my brain juice, like yknow pssssssst all the brain juice out. Really rack my brain for the paper, i don't know if you guys have this "mentally worn out" or the "empty brain" feeling after your paper and then all u can think is to do sth to make you feel conscious again.

Feel so so so so pressurized when doing the 60 MCQ, staring at questions after questions, racing after the time. It sounds easy  to take a paper with just MCQ questions, but 4 options choose 1 is not as easy as you think.

Compared some of the answers with the girls after the paper, and 'm always the odd one out, make me feel even more demoralized, and afraid that 'll flunk again. Sighpiez x a million tonnes of time. I really need to pass all the modules for this sem, 1.6k per module is really a huge sum of money. Sigh.

OB paper tmr, since it's already past midnight, please let whatever i studied and memorized come out. Not much really gets into my brain yet. Please tell me all the papers will be alright for me, and please tell me everything gonna be alright. I still need assurance at the end of the day no matter what. :'(


And a last impt note (IMO!!!!!), whoever ever wanna take degree in SIM, and if you're those who've no motivation to study, slow in learning, procrastinate on EVERYTHING, no self-disciplined (LIKE ME!). Please please please, listen to my advice, don't take any course in UOL. I can't even coped in RMIT University, don't say UOL.
You really hafta be self motivated and self disciplined if you're studying under UOL, i really envied all my friends who're in UOL, or gng to be part of UOL.
You guys are great... please survive through your finals in May, you guys can do it!

And to all my gfs and my clique in RMIT (if ever ever they're reading it), PLEASE ENDURE. Our 2nd sem is gonna end soon, let's all strive for the best tgt, till our last paper on 10th May.
Though i really don't know if i can survive through myself. )':


Till then.

Xoxo, YJessica.